4th March 2015
RBH celebrates best of its portfolio at annual ceremony.
RBH, the UK's leading independent hotel management company, has recognised the best hotels, teams and individuals from across its 70-strong portfolio at its annual awards ceremony.
The glittering event, held at Crowne Plaza Marlow on Friday 27 February, recognised outstanding performances across nine categories, with the coveted 'Hotel of the Year' title going to Holiday Inn Express - Earl's Court.
'Employee of the Year' is Samantha Frederick, an F&B team member from Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, who impressed judges after emerging as a rising star from a graduate programme and generating fantastic guest feedback.
Other winners on the night were Daniel Loosley from Crowne Plaza Reading for 'GM of the Year', Ramada Encore Milton Keynes for 'CSR Hotel of the Year' and Holiday Inn Express -Dunstable for 'People Hotel of the Year'.
John Stuart, Chief Operating Officer of RBH, said: "Our annual awards ceremony is a brilliant chance to recognise all the exceptional, hard work that goes on across our portfolio throughout the year.
"The awards handed out on the night celebrate all areas of hotel life, from our central office employees and housekeeping teams, to GMs and facilities managers. Huge congratulations to all of the winners."
The full list of winners is as follows:
- Quality Hotel of the Year - Holiday Inn - Camden Lock
- Exceptional People Hotel of the Year - Holiday Inn Express - Dunstable
- Support Person of the Year - Fraser Hyslop, Facilities Manager
- Revenue Driving Employee of the Year - Lewis Paxford, Reservations Agent, Crowne Plaza Reading
- CSR Hotel of the Year - Ramada Encore Milton Keynes
- Louis Woodcock award for Exceptional Service - Agnes Gilchrist, Head Housekeeper, Erskine Bridge Hotel & Spa
- Employee of the Year - Samantha Frederick, F&B Team Member, Crowne Plaza London - Docklands
- GM of the Year - Daniel Loosley, Crowne Plaza Reading
- Hotel of the Year - Holiday Inn Express - Earl's Court