Supplier Code of Conduct
RBH Hospitality Management Supplier Code of Conduct
At RBH Hospitality Management, we understand that the success of our business is directly linked to the actions and practices of our suppliers. That is why we place such a high value on the supplier code of conduct. We believe that this code is essential for maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers, employees, and stakeholders, and for building long-term, sustainable relationships with our suppliers. By adhering to this code, our suppliers demonstrate their commitment to the highest ethical standards and to acting with integrity in all of their business practices. We are proud to work with suppliers who share our values and commitment to upholding these standards, and we believe that this is key to the success of our business.
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF OUR SUPPLIERS
RBH Hospitality Management is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in all of our business practices, including those related to our suppliers. We expect our suppliers to adhere to our supplier code of conduct, which sets out the principles and standards that we expect them to follow. These principles include compliance with laws and regulations, fair labour practices, ethical business practices, environmental responsibility, quality and safety, and confidentiality. We are committed to working with our suppliers to ensure that they understand and adhere to these standards, and we will not tolerate any violations of the code. We believe that our commitment to the supplier code of conduct is essential to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers, employees, and stakeholders. RBH reserves the right to conduct unannounced assessments and on-site audits to ensure compliance with the Supplier Code. Whilst it is our intention to work with suppliers to resolve any issues identified, material breaches of the Supplier Code may lead to termination of contract.
RBH suppliers must comply with the following standards:
1. Compliance with laws and regulations: You must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards in the countries in which you operate, including those related to labour, health and safety, and the environment.
2. Fair labour practices: You must respect the rights of your employees and provide a safe and healthy working environment. You must not use forced or child labour, and you must pay your employees fair wages and provide benefits as required by law.
3. Ethical business practices: You must conduct your business in an ethical manner, including avoiding corruption and bribery.
4. Modern Slavery: RBH Hospitality Management is committed to combating modern slavery and human trafficking in all forms. We expect our suppliers to share this commitment and to take all necessary steps to ensure that their business practices are free from any form of modern slavery or human trafficking. This includes complying with all applicable laws and regulations related to modern slavery and human trafficking, and taking proactive steps to prevent and detect any potential violations. We will not tolerate any form of modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chain, and we reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any supplier that is found to be engaging in such practices. We encourage our suppliers to report any concerns or suspicions related to modern slavery or human trafficking to the appropriate authorities, and to cooperate fully with any investigations related to such concerns.
5. Environmental responsibility: You must minimise your environmental impact and be able to demonstrate the actions you are taking to achieve Net Zero Carbon within the legally required timescales. You must also be able to demonstrate your actions and plans to protect natural resources.
6. Quality and safety: You must provide high-quality products and services that meet our specifications and the needs of our customers. Your products and services must also be safe for use.
7. Confidentiality: You must respect the confidentiality of any proprietary or confidential information that you may come into contact with during your work with RBH Hospitality Management.
8. Diversity and inclusion: You must respect the diversity of our employees and customers and must not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected characteristic.
9. Sustainability: You should work to minimise your environmental impact and to use sustainable materials and practices whenever possible.
10. Human rights: You must respect the human rights of all individuals and must not engage in any activities that could be considered human rights abuses.
11. Transparency: You must be transparent in your business practices and must disclose any information that is necessary for us to make informed decisions about our business relationship.
12. Continuous improvement: You should strive to continuously improve your products, services, and business practices in order to meet the changing needs of our customers and to stay competitive in the market.
13. Collaboration: You should work collaboratively with RBH Hospitality Management to identify opportunities for improvement and to resolve any issues that may arise.
14. Data protection: You must protect any personal data that you may come into contact with during your work with RBH Hospitality Management, and must comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations
15. Information security: You must take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of any information that you handle in the course of your work with RBH Hospitality Management
16. Intellectual property: You must respect the intellectual property rights of RBH Hospitality Management and any third parties, and must not use or disclose any intellectual property without the appropriate permissions.
17. Conflict of interest: You must disclose any actual or potential conflicts of interest to RBH Hospitality Management, and must avoid any actions that could be perceived as a conflict of interest.
RBH Hospitality Management is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in all of our business practices, including those related to our suppliers. If you have any concerns or suspicions related to the supplier code of conduct, or if you believe that a supplier is not complying with the code, we encourage you to report these concerns to the appropriate authorities.
To report a concern, you may also contact the Procurement Department at RBH Hospitality Management by email or by phone.
We take all reports of potential violations of the supplier code of conduct seriously, and we will investigate all such reports thoroughly. We will also take appropriate action to address any issues that are identified as a result of these investigations. We encourage our suppliers to cooperate fully with any such investigations and to take all necessary steps to ensure compliance with the code.